MANILA, Philippines – The April 2023 Civil Engineer (CE) board exam results, which include the alphabetical list of passers, are available on this page as released online on Friday, April 28, 2023 or in four (4) working days after the last day of exam.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) conducted the first Civil Engineering licensure exam (CELE) this year on April 23 and 24 in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Palawan.
View on this page for Civil Engineer licensure exam A-G list of passers.
- MAIN PAGE: April 2023 Civil Engineer board exam results
- H-O Passers: April 2023 Civil Engineer board exam results
- P-Z Passers: April 2023 Civil Engineer board exam results
- TOP 10 PASSERS: April 2023 Civil Engineer board exam results
- PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS: April 2023 Civil Engineer board exam results
The members of the Board of Civil Engineering who gave the licensure examination are Engr. Praxedes P. Bernardo, Chairman; Engr. Pericles P. Dakay and Engr. Romeo A. Estañero, Members.
[A-G] Roll of Successful Examinees in the
CIVIL ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on APRIL 23 & 24, 2023
Released on April 28, 2023
Stay tuned for the list of passers. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for real-time updates.
REGISTRATION AND OATHTAKING
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow instructions for initial registration.
Date of Registration: TBA
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- notice of admission (for identification only)
- 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of documentary stamps
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
RELEASE OF RESULTS
According to PRC Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, the target release of Civil Engineer board exam results is on Friday, April 28, 2023 or in four (4) working days after the exams.
Note that results may be released ahead of the target or on later date without prior notice. We advise takers to monitor announcement of results starting Thursday, April 27.
Monitor this page for the real-time updates on Civil Engineer board exam results. Check out also the official website of PRC (prc.gov.ph) for more information.
— The Summit Express