MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) is expected to release results of April 2023 Pharmacist Licensure Examination (PhLE) or Pharmacy board exam, including the complete list of passers on Friday, April 14, 2023 or in three (3) working days after the exam.
View on this page for H-O list of Pharmacy board exam passers as announced online.
PRC conducted the the pharmacy board exam in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga on April 10 and 11, 2023.
PHLE RELATED RESULTS
- MAIN PAGE: April 2023 Pharmacist board exam result
- A-G Passers: April 2023 Pharmacy board exam result
- P-Z Passers: April 2023 Pharmacy board exam result
- TOP 10 PASSERS: April 2023 Pharmacy board exam result
- PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS: April 2023 Pharmacy board exam result
The members of the Board of Pharmacy who gave the licensure examination are Dr. Adelina C. Royo, Officer-In-Charge; Dr. Mildred B. Oliveros and Mr. Anthony Aldrin C. Santiago, Members.
[H-O] Roll of Successful Examinees in the
PHARMACIST LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on APRIL 10 & 11, 2023
Released on APRIL 14, 2023
Stay tuned for the list of passers…refresh page for the results. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for real-time updates.
REGISTRATION AND OATHTAKING
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow instructions for initial registration.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- notice of admission (for identification only)
- 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of documentary stamps
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
RELEASE OF RESULTS
Based on PRC Resolution No. 1589 s. 2022 for the ‘Schedule of Licensure Examinations for Year 2023’, the target release of Pharmacist board exam results is on Friday, April 14, 2023.
Note that results may be released ahead or on later date without prior notice.
Monitor this page for the real-time updates on Pharmacy board exam results. Check out also the official website of PRC for more information.
— The Summit Express